We are committed to providing our clients with excellent service. Doing
business with a Property and Casualty Insurance broker involves providing
information about yourself, so protection of your personal information is one
of our highest priorities.
Our brokerage and the insurance industry have a solid track record of
respecting your right to privacy and safeguarding your personal information.
As a result of federal legislation, we’ve further strengthened our privacy
commitment by informing you of why and how we collect, use and disclose your
Why do we collect personal information?
When you first become a client or whenever you acquire or renew a product from
us, we need to collect some of your personal information.
Common purposes for which we collect your personal information are to:
- Enable us to acquire or renew an insurance policy for you;
- Assist you and assess your ongoing needs for insurance;
- Assess your need for other products, such as financial products, and to offer
them to you;
- Ensure your information is accurate and up-to-date; and
- Protect us both against error or fraud.
For many of the purposes identified above, we will need to share your personal
information with others in order to serve your needs. These other parties
- Insurance companies
- Other insurance brokers or agents
- Credit organizations
- Professionals working with us such as adjusters or lawyers
- Financial institutions.
We may obtain your express consent or we may determine that consent has been
implied by the circumstances
- We might ask you for your express consent in writing, for example in a signed
consent or application form.
- We might ask for your express consent in person or over the telephone.
- We may determine that by seeking insurance through our organization, your
consent has been implied for us to deal with your personal information in a
There are also legal exceptions in which we will not need to obtain your
consent or explain the purposes for the collection, use or disclosure of your
personal information. For example, this could apply where there is an
emergency situation, or if it is necessary for your protection or ours.
Contact information and resources
We are committed to treating you with respect and courtesy, and to providing
the highest level of service.
Please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com